Sorry warn that your web browser is not updated.
The website you are trying to access using the latest technologies to create a unique user experience by only supports the latest updates of the most used web browsers. To download the latest versions of these browsers, please choose from the list your favorite browser and download it.
aristeiaabogados.com is a domain name owned by Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P (C.I.F. B – 15773690), with domicile at Dr. Teixeiro, 13, 1º, 15.701, Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
The purpose of this website is to provide information and grant general access to the services offered by Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P. The use of this website entails that the user agrees to the terms and conditions in the notice herein at the date of accessing the site.
All intellectual property rights regarding the contents of this website, its graphic design and source codes are the sole property of Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P, which exclusively possesses the rights to use them. The reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of the same, either wholly or partially, is prohibited without the prior express authorisation by Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P, as it is any other action that has not been expressly authorised by Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P. Furthermore, all tradenames, trademarks or distinctive signs shown in this website are protected by law.
3. Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P is not responsible for the use of the contents of this website or the contents included in the links in it or the statements made by third parties on this website. The information in this website is given for purely informative purposes and consequently it may not be applied directly. On the contrary, a legal practitioner should be consulted before making any decision. Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P accepts no responsibility for the suitability of the contents in this website for the needs of a specific case.
4. Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P may interrupt access to this website and its contents at any time and no responsibility can be derived from this action.
5. Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P may not be held accountable for any damage that any user may suffer as a consequence of browsing this website.
6. Users shall be liable for any damages suffered by Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P arising from breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P, the company responsible for data processing, informs that personal data provided by you, will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
The data are obtained in order to carry out the dispatch-client relationship and comply with the formalities required by the applicable legislation.
The data collected will only be used to legally solve the matter or query that is raised, to make the appropriate communications and to issue the corresponding invoice, which is why, they will only be ceded to other entities and Organisms when said assignment is totally necessary for the legal resolution of the matter or query raised.
The data will be preserved throughout the duration of the relationship between the client and Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P. Once this relationship is finished, the data may be kept for as long as required by the legislation that results from application and until they prescribe the possible responsibilities that derive from it.
The person who provides personal data to this company may exercise before it the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, deletion, limitation and portability in the terms provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, EEC of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, or by communicating it by e - mail to email@example.com, or by post to the following address: Dr. Teixeiro, 13, 1º, 15.701, Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña.
You may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency or another control authority that is competent to file a complaint.
For any dispute that may arise regarding this website, Spanish law will apply and such disputes shall be submitted to the venue of the courts of Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
9. Aristeia Abogados, S.L.P reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this website as well as its contents and its configuration.